Choosing the right partner has never been so important, and by entrusting IGA, our clients can benefit from a pool of qualified professionals tasked with ensuring compliance with regulations whilst at the same time improving efficiency and control, through streamlining processes and ensuring the right systems are in place.
At IGA we believe that different companies have different requirements which can vary by size or type of services offered. Hence our teams are trained to discuss and devise bespoke payroll solutions aimed at meeting the specific requirements of our clients. Whether you need complete payroll services, or else an ongoing assistance to your HR team, IGA can be provide the best payroll solutions.
Our services include:
- Preparation of payroll statutory forms;
- Calculation and payment of net salaries;
- Calculation and payment of tax and national insurance;
- Drafting and filing of applications to register clients as private employers;
- Preparation of monthly pay slips;
- Preparation and submission monthly payroll forms to the Office of the Commissioner for Revenue;
- Preparation and submission of annual reconciliation forms to the Office of the Commissioner for Revenue;
- other essential duties and payroll related responsibilities.
A cost and tax efficient jurisdiction
Over a number of years, Malta has established itself as an excellent stepping-stone for doing business with Europe and the rest of the world, with a Government which welcomes foreign investors.
Taxes in Malta are very advantageous, with specific fiscal incentives aimed at making the jurisdiction attractive for foreign direct investment (FDI). Employment tax credits, R&D tax credits, soft loan financing and bank guarantees are amongst the most beneficial Government incentives offered in Malta, with the possibility to lower corporate tax to an effective tax rate of just 5%, considered to be a key differentiator.
Malta’s strategic geographic location situated exactly at the centre of the Mediterranean, with just a couple of hours’ flights from major European cities, coupled with a highly skilled and international workforce, make Malta the ideal place to run your business.